[RC] Some thoughts - Bruce Weary DC

Relax, Truman. There's no danger of AERC being swept away and shaped to be like the FEI. There are a few individuals, who also happen to be AERC members, who take their horses to another level and another venue to compete. There are high school football teams all across the country that are in no danger of joining the NFL. Ever. Though they play the same game.
You always seem to be dissatisfied with the efforts and results of the outcomes of our international competitions, and have been quite vocal about it over the years. When someone complains about another's performance, insisting that it ought to be better, this implies, at least to me, that they think they have knowledge of just how that should be done, and that drives their dissatisfaction. If that's true, what suggestions do you have regarding: interval work, fartlek training, feed schedules and content, shoeing, hill work, heat acclimitization, sprint work, elyte protocols, and peaking techniques as opposed to those currently being employed by our riders? And please be specific.

Incidentally, I hate to meddle, but when our riders are testing their mettle, they are trying to win a medal, not a metal. :> Bruce