From: Steph Teeter <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:22:03 AM
Subject: [RC] WEC - a note from a Canadian

Wendy McCoubrey asked me to be sure to post her heartfelt thanks to the USA team for helping her in the days leading up to the race. Due to quarantine issues (her West Nile Virus vaccination had to 'expire' before she could transport- small unexpected detail) she was basically stuck in quarantine barns and travel during the weeks before the race, didn't arrive until November 5, but gained a lot of tips on how to manage her horse during the long wait so that she still had a shot at finishing the WEC. Which she did! In fact Canada finished a full team. Happy turtles :)

Steph