Re: [RC] Malaysia WEC - Meg Sleeper's diary - FXLivestock

Looks like it wasn't all bad luck for the USA.  They did end up with a little good fortune in the harsh ride conditions at the first vet check.  Thanks to Becky, Meg, Kathy, and Steph for sharing their diaries, blogs, and ride reports.  There is certainly a lot of stuff in these that we never would be privy to otherwise by just following official coverage.

Kim Fuess
AERC #6648