RE: [RC] Poor Showing at WEC - Christina McCarthy

 Ginger
My suggestion would be to donate all your time, energy, expertise and money to the US team...or perhaps become a competitor yourself.

I think this topic should be dropped...it is inflammatory, and not appropriate in this forum...John?  Steph???Help

Again, thank you to the US Team!  I appreciate your efforts!~

Best Regards,
Christina D McCarthy

American Riding Instructors Association
ARICP Certified, Level II Distance & Pleasure Riding

"Calme, en avant, droit et léger"

"Calm, forward, right and light"
" In place of playing with fear to obtain submission it's better to capture the horse's confidence to obtain his consent"
 ~General L'Hotte, head of the Cadre Noir from 1864-1870

If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong.  ~Pat Parelli