From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ginger Bill
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 5:05 PM
To: mspooh17@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Poor showing at WEC

I am well aware of what our people are up against and evidentally it's out of our league or at least out of the leage of the representatives that have been sent. Now it is what it is. If we can't compete to the best of our ability(maybe we have) then it's time to re-evalute or get out of the compeition. I don't have to be a 100 mile rider to know this lesson. My opinion is the same as always, get it together or get out of the competition. YES, TO FINISH IS TO WIN, but we couldn't even finish respectfully. I knew when I sent the post there would be some upset people and this not a new subject as we go through it every year. Let's have some real pride and get this job done right. Ginger