[RC] USA Congratulations ... - Beverly Gray

A huge Congratulations to Team USA.

They all earned their place in the World riders start line.

The journey through the rigid selection process was an enormous

time, financial and emotional commitment.  These were the Best!

 Becky Hart, a legend in World endurance, had the experience, focus and vision for a team medal.

I imagine she is already planning strategy for  2010 WEG in Kentucky.

The (Olympic style)Opening Ceremonies in the stadium and the sky would easily notch up my

excitement threshold to the max! Let alone all the horses. Heck, I still get so excited at the start of any

endurance ride that I need to rush to the outhouse.!

Bravo, USA

I am so proud!

Beverly Gray