Re: [RC] WEC - Carla Richardson

Ok, you've got my attention, where does their hay come from, what kind of hay is it?  I think we have absolutely "beeyoutiful" hay here, an orchard grass/alfalfa mix.  Crockett Dumas produces "world class" hay in southern Utah, imho, that same lovely orchard grass/alfalfa.

So, out of curiosity, what kind of hay are they importing, and where is it coming from?

Carla Richardson
Colorado