[RC] WEC - Tom Sites

WOW       what an experience it must have been.  I was up at 5 to see the start and had things to do and came home to see it still going into the night here and dawn there.  I can't imagine.

Congratulations to ALL, especially the Malaysians who put on a world class event.  To the UAE for winning the Team Gold and Individual Bronze.  To the Spanish for the Individual Gold.  And to the USA and Kathy and Valerie for finishing.  And to Jan and getting pulled at what i call Heartbreak Hotel....the Finish. i somewhat know the feeling to be pulled at the finish as its happened to me twice but never something like a WEC....so i can't imagine that.

What i found interesting was the total and average recovery times.  Its unbelievable that going that fast in those climatic situations in the dark she could have a total recovery time of 13:43 minutes in 6 VC's with an average recovery time of 1:57.  So that the edge and the sign of a well conditioned horse.

What an event.  Thanks JT,Steph and Merri for making this an event we all could watch from afar.  Enjoy the last party and all of you from the USA, come home proud and more determined.

Kentucky 2010  GO USA

ts