[RC] Trail Blazer Festival in Santa Barbara, CA & Chris Irwin Clinic - Marcia Nelson

Say I’m lining up volunteers for the Trail Blazer Festival at Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara, CA the weekend of Nov 14-16. www.trailblazerfestival.us

This festival has a lot of great names coming; like Linda Tellington Jones of TTouch, John Lyons and Peggy Cummings and more. Its focus is for trail riders!! There will also be a full contingent of vendors in the exhibit hall.

As a volunteer for a few hours in a day you will get free parking, free pass, free tee shirt and free lunch on the day you sign up for a shift. There are shifts in areas like check in, ticket booth, wrist bands, parking, gate tenders, food service for presenters, Battle of the Breeds helper, Sun clean up etc. An extra special offer; if you sign up for check in and also clean up on Sun you get a 3 day pass. The parking shifts would be perfect for groups of responsible kids that would line up and point cars in as they come through the gate; maybe a group of 10 kids and a few adults to supervise? There would be an influx of cars at the opening and then it calms down.

Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested or has a list I can email that would reach lots of people. I’ll put it out on the list serves too. I have additional specific info and will send it along when you contact me.

I’m hosting a clinic here at my facility in Santa Ynez, CA Nov 22-23. Chris Irwin is the teacher. He comes from Canada and only comes to the US a handful of times each year. He has awesome input and knowledge and is excellent in conveying it to auditors. This clinic is open to auditors and the fee is only $25 a day. www.chrisirwin.com is his website. I hope you can come. Please RSVP so I know how much food to provide. His ideas and his work are excellent for professional trainers as well as private horse owners that work with one horse. He has something for everyone. This is a great opportunity!

Thanks,

Marcia Nelson

Horseman's Hangout

1515 Edison Street