RE: [RC] OT - but kinda funny! - Christina McCarthy

Great Story Marlene...I would of taken the Viper for a test drive!

Best Regards,
Christina D McCarthy

American Riding Instructors Association
ARICP Certified, Level II Distance & Pleasure Riding

"Calme, en avant, droit et léger"

"Calm, forward, right and light"
" In place of playing with fear to obtain submission it's better to capture the horse's confidence to obtain his consent"
 ~General L'Hotte, head of the Cadre Noir from 1864-1870

If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong.  ~Pat Parelli