Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6268 girth gall - Chipnml

Ever since I competed Cheers I have not trusted synthetic girths.  He was so sensitive to anything synthetic, I had to use Woolback pads and girths, and, while I could use biothane while riding, he had to have a halter with fleece tubes for camping.  While Dezi isn't quite that bad, I still prefer either mohair or fleece for my girths.  Also, I've found Dezi gets girth sore if I cinch him up too tightly.  On the long rides, Body Glide works great!

Chip