Re: [RC] Helmet Hat - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I'd be interested in this product as well!

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Angie Mikkelson <angieorr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know where to find the kind of hat that is made to fit under your helmet?  The top is a lightweight material then it has ear flaps that are fleece that come down further.  I have one that goes over but it is worthless when its actually cold out (Im talking Minnesota cold).  I've searched the obvious places, stateline tack, dover etc but can't find them :(

Thanks
Angie M

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Go Ball State University Cardinals"