Re: [RC] Malaysia-WEC: Becky Hart, USA Chef's blog - rides2far

Oh good grief, give'em a break. Truman knows better than to jump on board that idea. These guys are having to go to meetings, live out of a suitcase, deal with fatigue from time zones, travel out to check out the trail, etc. etc. Heck, when I crewed at the Pan Ams in 1995 we were required to take the horse's temperature ever so many hours and record it on a card in front of the stall, I believe they even took it during the night. ...little chores an approved crew member can do and let the rider try to get a little sleep. It's not like going to your average ride, setting up your awning and your vet check and kicking back with a cold drink.

Angie

Fly cheap! Click here for great airfare deals.