[RC] Malaysia-WEC: Becky Hart, USA Chef's blog - oddfarm

Becky? wrote:
"We have some crew people in to help! Ann Crandell and Deb Bullis are here and do we ever need them. The riders have been handling everything from early and late feedings to stall cleaning and riding and hand walking."

Oh my God, that is sooo sad. I know we can all relate to that. Who in the WORLD rides endurance AND feeds, cleans stalls, hand walks and then on top of that...RIDES?

That was very interesting reading but I must be off to clean my groom's room. No, wait... that is MY bedroom. Oh yeah, I'M the groom. Well, let me go thank my crew who feeds and cleans my stalls and all. Darn, that's ME again.

Lisa Salas, Domestic Rider which is probably where
I went wrong ;)
The Oddf aRm