[RC] Bell Cow Boogie Ride in OK - Chastain, Shannon L.

I am planning on going to the Bell Cow ride and I have a question. This is a last minute decision and the AERC webpage is blocked here at work so can any one tell me,
If I need to bring my own horse water? Any thing else I need to know since I may not have time to check out the flyer.
Thanks,
Shannon