To: <PNER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "SWITDR" <SWITDR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:54 PM
Subject: [SWITDR] Friends of the Weiser River Trail Survey

Thank you to those that responded to my request for folks to take this survey!! There were quite a few!! Horse back riders now out number the bikers by a few and hikers by many (:>)
I'm not in any way against bikers or hikers on the WRT, they are large part of the membership. I just don't want our equestrian's needs to get over shadowed by
other users.

If you haven't already joined the Friends of Weiser River Trail please consider joining. Memberships are a large part of funding for yearly
maintence. We are approaching 100 new members for 2008, please help us meet this goal.