[RC] Steph and Malaysia - Ranelle Rubin

Steph,

Thanks for the "always" colorful posts! Since I can't root for Bogus Thunder "AKA Uncle Bogus", I will now root for Cameo de Fayette...please give her a carrot for me if you get a chance...and tell her Fellow would love to be there next to her..! (She is one of the many mares who love him)..

Have fun, be safe, and keep the posts coming!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx