From: Lysane Cree <lysanec@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Tie-blocker?
To: ribbitttreefrog@xxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 2:00 PM

I saw the tie-blocker in an ad and have been wondering if it might be useful on tieing a horse to a hi-tie? My horse is not a puller and I raised her from a baby so no "bad history" - I did alot of practice tieing. But she did once find the only way to get hurt on a hi-tie and get her back leg up over the rope (which I am always careful to tie so that she can just reach the ground to eat) when she turned her head back and reached a hoof forward to scratch an ear! She couldn't get her leg back and got a rope burn on her pastern. Anyway, do you think it might be a good safety measure to hook the tie blocker to the hi-tie and then the lead rope to that? Since she doesn't challenge the rope, I just would want her to be able to get some more rope in the event of another emergency...

Lysane