RE: [RC] A horse worth having - Ranelle Rubin

Barbara,

Once again, the voice of reason..I call it "Quiet Dominance".

Fellow has it with any horse he is around. He NEVER kicks..but all the horses know he is the boss. If a horse does not submit in a pasture situation, he will leave a few well placed bite marks unfortunately. A day or two and it is all over.

He is king of the hay pile, period. He and his little brother Ranger have it worked out well, and typically will eat out of one feeder and then move to the other. Ranger grew up on 800 ac. with a band of 6 adopted Mustang mares, so knows his place in the herd and is smarter than any other horse I have ever owned.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx