RE: [RC] why not to tie your horse in the trailer - Ranelle Rubin

Michelle...be careful leaving a horse tied when you open the back door. Twice I have had horses fly out when the door was opened..once breaking the snap on the lead, once bunching up the trailer tie so that it had to be cut while the horse stood there with all four feet on the ground and his head still tied.

I actually do exactly the opposite of what you do..not that it is right or better, but "in my hands", it feels safter.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx