[RC] fat ponies - Jean Miller

Fat Pony is 13 hands 2 in.  She did 3 25 LDs this year.  She was nothing but a mom and a pasture potato before this year.  I rode alot but not in rides.  I figure LSD is the name of the game for her.  I hope to do back to back 25s next year if my body lets me.  No 50s and no 100s.  I can't do them anymore and besides with LDs I can eat ice cream alot sooner.  Jeanie