Re: [RC] Hard Headed Horses - Michelle Aquilino

I am new with trailers, so I drive REALLY carefully, lol.  Though this was a big concern of mine during one particular drive to an endurance ride.  I had gotten a ride from someone else, knew my horse was difficult with loading already, and she was driving particularly fast around those turns and over highway bumps, etc (it was even uncomfortable in the back seat).  I know this can affect things, so I really do try to drive nice when I take her places.  It has been over a year since anyone else has hauled her though (albeit, not too many trips over that year).

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"