Re: [RC] Hard Headed Horses - Michelle Aquilino

Lol.  That's the thing.  She is VERY food-oriented, and sometimes that does work.  Yesterday she had been giving me trouble, and followed my friend right on with a rustly bag she was curious about, lol.  But if she doesn't want to, particularly when she knows she's going in to go back home, or some other reason I haven't figured out yet (lol), food ain't going to do anything except get her whiffing the air and maybe putting her front feet in, and stretching her neck as far as it will go, hehe.