[RC] Natural Balance shoes - Nancy Reed

OK, I’m a total idiot and broke my computer and can not get connected to search the net.  I can send and receive email.  Makes no sense to me, but that is how it is until I can get a smarter person than me out to fix it.  So, I can not search the archives regarding Natural Balance shoes.

My NSH mare had Natural Balance shoes (NBS) put on her rears on Thursday and she is not right.  She had NBS on the fronts 6 weeks earlier which stopped her from tripping.  She has been going down the trail fine with regular shoes on the rears and NBS on the fronts.  Why did the NBS on the rears cause her to have a choppy gait, have a big bilateral head bob, be uncomfortable, etc.  I will have the NBS removed ASAP and regular ones applied, but need a better explanation as to why.  Thank you so much for your insight!

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA