[RC] completion rates - Amy Major

It is an interesting observation but I think it is hard to reach conclusions based on rider weight and completions just from the data provided.  First of all I would guess that each weight division is underpowered to feel good about any statistics.  Second of all, without knowing the true weights of each rider it is hard to say if there is a correlation between rider weight and completion rate.

One may also add that most of the heavy weight riders are men and almost ALL of the feather weights are women so what variable does gender throw into it?  I don't think we want to open that can of worms, LOL.

Just my humble observation on the data.  Would be interesting to see if this is the case with more numbers.