[RC] Death Valley Encounter Survey - please take if you areplanning on attending this year - Dream Weaver

Hi everyone - if you are planning on attending DVE this year, please click here to take the survey.  If that doesn't work, you can also take the survey on the Sunrise Ranch Death Valley Page.  We'd just like to know what you think about having a live band for the New Year party.  There is also room to add in any additional comments.

We are excited about some of the changes to the ride this year - still point to point, but it will be done in reverse, allowing for a better facility for the NY party.  It should prove to be a nice ride and hopefully everybody will enjoy the new route.  :)  Rigs won't need to be moved every day of the ride.  Once more details are worked out I'll keep the website updated.  Entries may be submitted online at:  http://sunriseranchrides.com/RideEntry.html  Thanks!  Karen