Re: [RC] Hunting Season - Chris A

I love the pictures. Great idea!

Chris
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com
Animal Communication
Visit Horses Mouth Message Board! http://horsesmouth1ac.proboards53.com/index.cgi It's Free!

--- On Wed, 10/15/08, Ashley Kemerer <ndurancerider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Ashley Kemerer <ndurancerider@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Hunting Season
To: "D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson" <cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 12:47 PM

The ride that we host in PA in May, is on the last day of turkey hunting season and the DCNR requires all riders to wear orange.  We give out Tshirts prior to the ride that are orange that riders are asked to wear, or some other type of orange attire (the tshirts are also completion awards).

There are a bunch of pictures from the ride here:

http://www.noteworthyphotos.com/gallery/viewShow.cfm?cate=105

with riders wearing their orange shirts :)

Ashley