[RC] Discover Your Horsepower Within! Chris Irwin Training Event Santa Ynez CA - Marcia Nelson

I am hosting this trainer here in Santa Ynez, CA Nov 22-23 as he is amazing. It is absolutely worth coming from out of state to work with him. The focus here is general overall horse training utilizing his simple yet effective understanding of how horses work in shapes and forms that has played right into my own training work and has made my job incredibly easier!! Whether you are a trainer or a private horse owner Chris' applications work on the ground and in the saddle and are effective for all. They have filled in gaps for me in my training that has shot my effectiveness right off the charts and they have helped my private owner clients in being able to tap into a strong relationship between themselves and their horses. Your horses will love this amazingly gentle yet effective way of understanding and ultimately working harmoniously with you. The best part is to go to sleep at night knowing that you’ve opened up an incredible link between you and your horses! Check out his website.  www.chrisirwin.com I am only 3 miles from Solvang, CA and what a fun tourist stop that is! Get your flight reservations and join the fun. Only a few spots left and horses are available for out of town guests!

Marcia Nelson

Horseman's Hangout

1515 Edison Street

Santa Ynez, CA 93460