Re: [RC] AERC National Championships - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

ROFLMAO!  And you thought that AIG might be the better place to work.  What with their huge retreat this week in the wake of the economic collapse!

D'Arcy
--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -- Anatole France