Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6210 100 mile incentive - Chipnml

I believe UMECRA offers a t-shirt for 1st time 100 milers.  Of course, it didn't go into effect until this year, and I did my 1st one last year.  But I customized the t-shirt I got to "commemorate" it.

Chip

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!