[RC] WNV vaccines - Sharon Hahn

I second Ed's opinion, being also from Minnesota.  I am fortunate enough to live near a very large, well-equipped equine clinic.  Six years ago, at the request of a friend who lives in a remoter area, I asked my vet what he recommended as far as vaccinating pregnant mares for WNV.  He said they had vaccinated 100s of pregnant mares and not heard of any problems.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses