[RC] Time between 100s - sherman

Thanks for your input everyone. After reading several decade team interviews yesterday, it looks like nearly a month for recovery is reasonable, as long as there are no signs of any problems. I was really surprised by some of the records of the decade team horses. The number of multi-day rides and 50s and 100s completed in a single season was mind boggling to me, who only does 4-5 rides annually. If you haven’t read any of these interviews it’s a good way to pass time on these wintery days.

If I do attempt both rides, at least we won’t have the added stress of long distance trailering.

Kathy