[RC] Grass/Penn Valley to S. Oregon - Karen Standefer

If anyone is making a trip from anywhere close to Penn Valley or Grass Valley, CA to anywhere on I-5 in Oregon (I’m in the Medford/Grants Pass area) over the next couple of weeks that would have room for one really well behaved gelding, I would be happy to pay your gass or a hauling fee.  Contact me privately.

Thanks,

Karen

Kstandefer at apbb dot net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.