Re: [RC] [RC] Endurance saddle/Icelandic - magnumsmom

My friend Lisa has ridden LD very successfully on her
Icelandics using wide Free 'N Easy saddles.  They fit
all of her Icelandics quite well.  She rides a lot, but she
hasn't done any 50's yet.  Having ridden in them myself
on both her Icelandics and on 'big horses' I don't think
she would have any saddle fit issues at either 50 or 100
miles.  I have considered purchasing one myself for use
on my wide backed young horse but have not done so
because I found a used Crates that fits him well, and
he would look very silly under an english type saddle.

- Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM