[RC] RE; EC DQ - Tom Sites

Steph,  i'm glad you figured out the 'failed drug test'.

Regardless of what i think should be done, as i no longer am a Member of AERC International or ever plan to enter another FEI Event.  I think the AERC Drug policy should be used at least.  And it would take someone more familiar than me w/ the rules to point out what AERC would do if a National Champion failed a drug test and leave it at that.

What kind of precedent  does this relay to others who want to win at all cost?  Not much. ts