RE: [RC] Neck Manipulation - Susan

I have been seeing a Chiropractor who uses the Activator since July 2007. I love it. I grew up with headaches due to neck tension (meaning a headache everyday of my adult life and most of my teenage years and I’m 52)  and I haven’t had a headache in months now. Not only has this methods helped my neck but my leg and foot that was going numb from a fall I took 3 years ago which I found out pushed my lower back out of position.

Susan

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amber Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 2:17 PM
To: Lysane Cree; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Neck Manipulation

Since then, I've found a very gentle chiropractor who uses a tool called an Activator.  It's a little hand-held device that he can set the pressure on and he just gently taps the exact spot needed on my neck (or spine) and it doesn't hurt.  You might ask your chiro. to use an Activator.  I'm sure Dr. Q can explain this better than I.

Amber