Re: [RC] [RC] World Future Energy Summit (OT!!) - John Teeter

very interesting group of people. (http://www.masdaruae.com/)??I do get some strange looks when I had over and Endurance.Net business card -- but most are quite?intrigued?by the?eccentricities?of people that ride horses great distances!

This is quite the todo here. US$15B focused over the past 24 months to jump start a rush to save the world. Am trying to get everyone to see the value of integrating endurance activities into the carbon neutral balances of the new urban models. Some are?skeptical?- we need more innovation from the equine community (yes, rusty, that micro poo composter may actually come to be ?someday, creating soil for that sandy AZ desert!

jt
(p.s. Steve Shaw just sent me an image of his new:?http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/

And does anyone have a picture of Steve or Dinah trotting out using their Segway? The Segway people here had a hard time believing it:)

oh the toys and the justifications we make to have them:)