From: Sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Specialized dealers?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:58:50 -0700

Is it better to deal with Specialized Saddles directly or go through a dealer? I can't find a dealer listing on the Specialized site. If there was a dealer near me that would be great, but I think the nearest one (Moss Rock) stopped carrying their saddles.

Thanks!

Sarah Rose
www.fourcornerstrails.com

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!