Re: [RC] GFI Circuit Breakers + Frozen Water Buckets - Val Nicoson

Thank you to everyone who replied with suggestions to try...we got it fixed.  The north side of the barn was tripping but not the south side.  Husband Mike disconnected all 5 outlet boxes on the south, rearranged the wires in the metal boxes, and one-by-one reconnected them...the box next to the east side door was the problem but that is now fixed.  We have power, water is not frozen and the horses are all happy :-)

Val