[RC] re: close minded/stubborn - Cindy Collins

Yes, Genevieve, most people don't like close-minded folks. ?I'm not sure you meant to say that about yourself? ?Everyone on this forum has very strong opinions and we bicker amongst ourselves on a regular basis. ?However, I don't know any current endurance riders who can't cite examples of excellent horses from other breeds. ?Historically, Arabs are the very best at this sport. ?That's a fact. ?However, there are individuals within many breeds that have been outstanding. ?A QH holds the record number of Tevis completions, I believe. ?Mustang Lady was an amazing endurance horse. ?Appys, gaited horses, and TB's have all done well. ?Just don't expect to go to a marathon and argue that your linebackers can beat those skinny little wimps :)

People don't deal well with an individual who's as stubborn and close-minded as I am. Please understand that debate isn't my thing.

Cindy Collins