[RC] Anyone want to visit Maryanne in Egypt with me??? - CTH

Hi All
I am planning a trip to Maryannes in Egypt again in January. Any one want to come. Information is on my web site.
The leaves are turning and we had a good hard frost the other morning.
Alberta seems to be settling into colder weather early this year.
I had the best ride on my old gelding the other day. He does not go far or fast any more but still likes to go out for short trail rides.
Simon the morgan I kept from the rescue we did a couple years ago is being started under saddle. He is a charm. So far no problems but I am sure he has some surprizes in store for later.
Canadian Trail House is back to business as usual. I had a fun summer working part time and playing full time.
Hope everyone had a great summer
1-866-987-4816