Re: [RC] Looking to breed for GUARANTEED traits you want? Uh really? - Carla Richardson

I almost wish I had it on videotape!  :-p

BTW, my very handy husband has already fixed it, he found a door at the junkyard and now the old truck has a door... of course, it's white and the truck is red/brown, but it's a great, glaring *reminder* of what NOT to do when hooking up the ol' horse trailer.  <G>

Carla Richardson
Colorado