Re: [RC] Looking to breed for GUARANTEED traits you want? Uh really? - Lynelle Robertson

You know what guys I am going to get fired reading this stuff at work because I laugh so hard I almost wet my pants. My co workers think I am talking to myself as I read these stories. Thanks for lightening up my day. I don't feel so bad when I screw up also.

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Carla Richardson <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Carla Richardson <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Looking to breed for GUARANTEED traits you want? Uh really?
To: "victoria thompson" <vascthompson@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 11:38 AM

Want to talk about real bonehead stuff?  I did a really good one the other day, almost ran over myself with my own truck.  I was trying to hook up my trailer, and in jumping in and out of the truck, thought I had left it in neutral, but ... oops, it was still in reverse.  The truck took off, backwards.  Ended up knocking the driver's door off.  The truck backed into the horse trailer and luckily did not hurt it (the trailer) because all the force went into taking the door off ... the trailer just turned sideways as the truck pushed it out of the way (with the door) and the truck continued on its backwards rampage and hit a tree.  Sigh.

Luckily, the tree and the back of the truck were not hurt.  And neither was I.  Well, except for my sense of pride.  I hope none of the neighbors were watching this spectacle of me chasing the truck, hoping it didn't run into the other truck, the car, the house, or go through the fence.

Carla Richardson
Colorado