Re: [RC] Looking to breed for GUARANTEED traits you want? Uh really? - Jacobsjazz

I would not breed on purpose.  We had an oops baby born due to a young just purchased "gelding" having 1/2 of his original parts.  I would not breed a poor quality mare, and would not want to chance loosing a good mare during giving birth.  So many babies are run through auctions.  They can be purchased for $50 or less and some are eligible for registration.

Belinda