[RC] animal by-products in horse feeds? - Kathie Ford

Hi All, I seemed to have deleted all of this thread trying to clean up the amount of emails I had.  Thus didn't get to really read any of these.

My neighbor who is also on RC told me that possibly one of the feeds I give our old QH may have animal by-products and to recheck the product.

I feed the old guy "Pops" Senior Feed by Elk Grove Milling. He's actually done very well on the product so I hope that was not one of the feeds in question. We recently had to take him pretty much off hay now as he just can't chew it enough to get the nutritional benefits out of it. W/this feed he looks much better.  I want to buy some more feed but now I'm not sure if I should.

So those of you up on these products, do you mind reposting the info or a website I can check? It would be very appreciated.

Now I'm feeling dumb for not reading the darn posts in the first place!

happy trails all,
kathie