Re: [RC] doom and gloom - Dawn Carrie

<<Watched my horse run away up a busy street and disappear around a corner only to watch seconds later as the horse came back around the corner followed closely by a city bus.>>

I'm sorry...I shouldn't laugh...but this one just paints a hilarious picture in my mind!  It's like a cartoon!

Dawn Carrie (still chuckling)