[RC] riding in the UK - Ann Blankenship

Esther, I really enjoyed the clips of your rides.  It was fun to see what your trails are like.  I love all the stone fences!  But what was that ‘wet stuff’ on the trail?  We haven’t seen anything like that here in California for months and months!  That little horse in front of you was a cute mover.  I’d liked to have seen pics of your horse and that horse from the side instead of just that cute little rump bouncing down the trail….  the horse’s, not the riders, although….  er, I’m getting into trouble with this…  Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Ann Blankenship