[RC] Allegany Shut Up and Ride ( the last one?) - Charles Coleman

If you missed the 6th annual and what looks like the last SUAR ride you missed a good one. I think the trails were the driest they have ever been the scenery was awesome. Hurricane Hannah never showed up but did provide some good cloud cover and cool temps. Hawk and me finished the 30 miler not quite done by one (my newest motto) he pulsed at 1:04 so close enough. Many thanks to the Stedmans and all their family and volunteers for hosting such a well run ride. Morgan Power Mary C