Re: [RC] Owyhee Step Recovery Program - Sisu West Ranch

You are not the only one.  My younger son was notorious for leaving the water on.  In WI in Jan it tended to produce skating rinks instead of ponds.

I also have developed that tendency as I get more mature.  My personal solution is one of those timers that screw onto the hose cock and can be set for any desired number of gallons.  They are available in all of your less reputable home stores.  The flowing water activates them, thus no electricity or batteries are required.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875