[RC] Frozen Shoulder - Normanjudyv

I had a frozen shoulder a number of years ago. I ignored it for 6 months, even rode The 5 day Renegade Ride in NM with 1 arm. I finally got smart & went to a doctor, he gave me a  shot of cortisone & physical therapy, took 6 months to heal. Doc said it would take 6 months to get better because I ignored it for that amount of time, he was right.

  Stop falling off your horse, you,re going to have worse than a frozen shoulder. Slow down, be careful, get a different horse, figured it out. I,ve been riding horses for over 40 yrs, I don,t believe in falling off and I rarely do. Judy

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.